Fine, non-sanded grout
- Joints from 1-4mm
- Showers, bathrooms, balconies
- Indoors and outdoors
Mix 0.2L of clean, drinkable water to 1kg powder to achieve a nonsag, creamy paste. The mix should be used within 1 hour at 23°C and 50% relative humidity.
Prior to grouting, it is advisable to check ease of cleaning with tiles that have a textured or matt surface.
- Work into grout joints using rubber trowel. Compact the grout firmly into the joints, minimising the amount left on the tile surface.
- Allow 10 -15 minutes before clean-up. Wipe tile surface with damp dense sponge, working diagonally across tile joints.
- If the grout is firm enough, polish the tile surface with a dry cloth or sponge, making sure no smears are left on surface.
- Clean all tools, hands with water immediately after use.
In exterior conditions, it is essential to provide protection from all extremes of climate during the whole fixing and grouting operation and for as long as possible afterwards.
If the grout is to be sealed, allow at least 7 days before doing so.
Approximately 24 hours at 23°C and 50% RH. Allow longer for lower temperatures or high relative humidity.
Depending on tile size, COLOURED GROUT will have the following
|Tile Size||1 kg will cover (m2)|
|Joint width (mm)|
A smooth, cement-based grout which can be used for tile joints 1mm to 4mm wide. For internal and external applications on walls and ﬂoors.
It contains water repellents. Improved workability helps ensure ﬂush joints, which is most noticeable with rectiﬁed edged tiles.
COLOURED GROUT is available in a range of designed colours and is suitable for grouting indoors and outdoors.
24 months if stored under right conditions in unopened packaging